Phrases of Knowledge
- Nothing should be deemed holy by anyone.
- Being bound by a book shows how easily this bind can be broken.
- Never be a blind sheep lead by anyone who offers you a great reward, for
those are the greatest tricksters.
- Ignore the culture and presuppositions of society, for they change at the
shift of sands.
- Follow your inner desires, but do not let them overwhelm you.
- Take responsibility for your actions, but don't let others use guilt trips
to control you.
- Explore different cultures other than your own, this will teach you many
things of how humanity in masses work.
- Ask questions and doubt all that is presented forth to you.
- Keep a close eye on those close to you, for they can be your deadliest of
enemies and best of friends.
- Do not allow yourself to be controlled by mere chemicals and overexaggerated
- Enjoy music, for it can be one of the most powerful things in your life.
- Be silent, but strong. For those that don't know you, they will be overthrown
in the blink of an eye.
- Be open minded, but keep yourself at a point of self control.
- Learn the history of man, for it allows you to see into the future.
- Respect your elders, because they know more than you give them credit.
Articles of Thoughts
"How to be a Popular Religion and Have Ultimate Hero Worshipping"
- Convince around a dozen or "disciples" that you are a son/daughter
of a much higher being.
- Provide them with substances that will cause them to "see things,"
this will ensure them that they will indeed see "miracles."
- Have them write books in this state of mind.
- For extra effect, pretend to die on something like a cross and after they
throw you in a coffin, rise out of it as if you were a zombie.
- Be two faced, preach love and kindness, while killing and hurting those
you cannot seem to convert.
- This helps spread the word of your name.
- Invent something that will happen to non-followers that is horrible, this
will ensure any doubts will be forgotten.
- Make something up that is wrong with everyone and the only way to make themselves
better is to join your cause. This strengthens your grip on their lifestyle
©Copyright 2001, 2002, Cybermr and A Failure to End Boredom.